Find Somethin' Specific

Monday, April 9, 2018

Sweet Corn Casserole

hi guys!

I mentioned the other day that I was going to be making a corn casserole and I would let you know how it turned out (if I remembered...hehe!).  Well, it turned out great!  I used the recipe here and I doubled it and cooked it in a 9x13 inch pan.  I also used all regular corn since I didn’t have any cream corn.  I kept in some of the corn water to give more moisture to make up for not having the cream corn.  In addition to that I also added a little bit more sugar to taste.  On top of the mixture once I poured it in the pan I sprinkled some more sugar along with some cinnamon.  ‘‘Twas truly truly mouth watering my friends.

If you try it out throw down a comment and let me know how it went!

Til next time,

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment