Find Somethin' Specific

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Cake No Eggs Pt 2

The story continues...

Hi guys!

Well the cake I made today turned out to be a success.  I also made a chocolate frosting which came out really well.  I have attached both links below so you can peruse each one after reading this.  I will say that the only thing I changed about the cake was adding a little extra vanilla extract and also adding a little orange extract at the hubbys request.  I also added 10 drops each red and yellow food coloring for fun.

All in all I’d highly recommend combining these two recipes together if you need to make a cake in a pinch when you don’t have any eggs (or if you’re allergic).

Here’s the cake



Here’s the frosting


Enjoy!  And if you decide to make it, come back and let me know how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment