Find Somethin' Specific

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Walk This Way!!!!

Hey guys

Today's post is going to be a real quickie considering I'm already sending some traffic this way!

You may or may not know that I am on a little weight loss journey.  It's been working.  It has only been about a month or two and I'm already down 2+ inches off my waist.  Yayeah!!!

The secret????

Walking.  I am walking 2-3 miles at least every other day if not every day.

I'm also holding myself accountable by logging my food in my fitness pal.

It is so awesome.

Not only do I look pretty great (cough oh goodness I'm not a narcissistic meanie OK....lol just happy that I am seeing results) but I feel great too!

I also have a special tea at night which you can read about in my ACV post a couple weeks back.

Try it out if you wanna shape up!  And not just because you need a man (any grease fans here tonight?) But because YOU want to.  Do it for you.  There is no one better on this planet to please than yourself.

Adjourned!

Tata!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment