Find Somethin' Specific

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Thanksgiving

Well here we are

Tis the night before thanksgiving and all through the place, not a food dish wasn't prepared.  I've got flour on my face.

That's not true at all.

Complete lie.

Just takin' a crack at those mad rhyming skillz....

Anyway.....lol

I just wanted to say that while I've never seen any of you in person (that I know of), I am grateful for the few of you who do actually take time to read these entries I make, even if their only purpose is to make you smile since I'm such an odd ball. 

Besides, it gives me something to do.

I sincerely hope y'all have a good thanksgiving tomorrow if you celebrate it.  Even if you can't be with your loved ones, just know that you're loved.

Sappy sob session adjourned.

Til next time,
Toodles!!

Catey :)



No comments:

Post a Comment