Find Somethin' Specific

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Big to Who?

Perspective.

We all have our own.  But there's one thing I think we can all agree on.

Big Ben in London.

He's not really that big is he?  You may not know better if you haven't BEN there (get it?!?! I said Ben instead of been because I'm talking about big ben.....), but it seems true that Bens size is well, largely (oh I just can't help myself!!!) exaggerated.

Multiple animated films seem to deceive us into believing Ben is just massive.

While we can't exactly call it Little Ben, we can keep the truth in the back of our mind when we see this clock in films such as 101 Dalmatians, The Great Mouse Detective, & Peter Pan, that its just an exaggeration.

It's quite.....puzzling....wouldn't you think?  Speaking of puzzles, check out this sweet puzzle clock.  I think I might know someone who would like this.








Until later,

toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment