Find Somethin' Specific

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Busier at home

This is first post on my blog and I have to say it’s pretty exciting!  This blog will be primarily about how I fill up my time since having to quit my job as an unfortunate necessity.  I will spare the details to avoid bad mouthing.  It’s just not one of my things.  I have gone from working 40+ hours a week to staying home full time.  After the worry and shock of it all started to dissipate, I began wondering what I would do to fill up my days.  Having a little one does keep me busy in and of itself.  Wouldn’t change the time I have with her right now for anything.  :)

My first task was to figure out how to get the most bang for my buck.  So naturally, I thought about couponing.  There are numerous apps available like Ibotta for one, which I will discuss in detail in my next post.   Until then, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment